The Key to Clever Automation: Top 5 Best BPM Tools
There are many new players in the global BPM software market, and it is high time to familiarize yourself with the best of them.
The global BPM software market is incessantly growing. According to International Data Corp., it is experiencing a growth rate of 8.2% every year. By the end of 2020, as the specialists from Customer Marketing Insights say, BPM market will be worth $10 billion. There are figures that are even more impressive, for example, MarketsandMarkets notes that the cost will rise to $13.52 billion by 2021 and will have an annual growth rate of more than 14% per year.
Curious to relate, only 26% of modern organizations use BPM software tools to support and automate their daily workflows. This was discovered during the recent survey conducted by Forrester Research. Moreover, about 70% of companies confess that they are going to implement such solutions within the next two years, as they understand the necessity of supporting their business processes.
If you are among those who are going to implement the software of the kind, take time to look through our BPM tools comparison list. We’ve selected the best products designed to automate and streamline core business processes. Here they are, with detailed descriptions:
It is a popular business process management solution that allows organizations to test, monitor and improve their daily operations, as well as adjust them to the current business environment. This BPM software can be deployed in the cloud and on-site; it can be used on both desktop computers and smartphones, which makes it very easy for the company’s stuff to track possible changes in the team’s overall performance and adjust them in real-time mode.
- The system aligns marketing, sales and service in a single platform. It offers users a variety of tools for managing the complete customer lifecycle, from catching a lead to repeat sales and loyal clients.
- With bpm’online, you will be able to change processes faster than ever. This BPM tool lets companies continually test, modify and enhance their workflows, so that they could stay competitive in the changing business environment.
- The product easily blends into other software ecosystems. It can be easily customized and integrated with different ERP, ecommerce and social networking systems including the ones provided by Google, Microsoft, Twitter, etc.
As for the disadvantages of bpm’online, we haven’t noticed any of them while testing the platform. Thus, the product takes the first place in our list of the best BPM tools.
- Magic BPM
It is one of the most popular business process management tools that can be easily adapted to certain organizations. The system connects all the company’s departments and stakeholders together, which increases the overall business performance and boosts revenue.
The intelligent tools of this BPM software enable users to meet the following challenges:
- Create new process applications, deploy them on the fly and enjoy the high-speed performance;
- Improve collaboration among the salespersons, clients and suppliers;
- Obtain, combine and analyze actual information from different sources and store it in a single platform;
- Reduce decision-making period and obtain critical approvals in no time;
- Ensure immediate cost-savings with the use of the unique business rule engine.
There were no disadvantages detected as well.
It is an open source enterprise content software that offers cloud and on-premise deployment options. The core objective of this business process management solution is to boost the process of document sharing, improve the employees’ collaboration and increase the overall productivity of the enterprise.
- Alfresco is an excellent variant for those who have to manage ever-increasing amounts of information, as this BPM tool supports and streamlines document sharing and storage. Besides, it can be used as a publishing platform too.
- With this software, you will have no problems with defining and adapting your workflows in today’s ever-changing business environment. The system offers users a number of graphical tools for creating new process models, Rules Editors for sharing process forms and data integration instruments for a free access to corporate data.
- Besides, it is one of the top BPM tools allowing modern organizations to strengthen their compliance with the existing industry regulations.
- The backup capabilities of this product are quite poor, and it lacks a number of support resources, such as FAQ and live chat.
It is a cloud-based solution that lets companies create customized business applications without any coding. The key aim of this platform is to support chain management, improve administration of assets, elevate customer relationship to higher standards, etc.
- This BPM software helps users find the best possible configurations right on the fly and make them even better in course of time. With kintone, you’ll be able to control the overall productivity of the organization with the help of numerous alerts, notifications, compliance management tools, etc.
- The system lets users create and deploy workflows in a snap. All the apps are developed with clicks, not coding, what saves people’s time and lets them focus on other important things.
- This BPM tool offers a 360-degree view of all the company’s data: you’ll have a perfect opportunity to visualize and manage the essential information easier than ever before. All the contacts will be stored in the same place, so you will never lose any of your clients.
- The system offers limited front-end customization. Besides, a user cannot see all his data on the screen (only one column is displayed at the moment).
This is the last member of our best BPM tools list designed to optimize the company’s operational effectiveness. The software lets organizations comprehend, manage utilize their workflows and get the most out of them.
- This BPM solution helps specialists identify areas that require certain improvements and optimize the way their employees work.
- With FlowCentric, you will be able to standardize your user experience across different departments and regions.
- The system of immediate notifications and alerts will not let you forget about new tasks. You will easily keep the processes moving by routing work to certain stuff members.
- Some users are not satisfied with FlowCentric customer support service.